cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

MRI results

Went down for DS's MRI results yesterday and got good news again.  All clear and he won't have to go back for another year.  (altho next wk. we see the oncologist)  It's been 3 yrs. since he had his brain tumor surgery & started the long road on chemo & radiation.   So much ground traveled on that road.  Not good memories other than posting from the hospital & home to all of you and knowing there were friends here to support my worries.  Thanks so much-you're support has been a blessing.  I'll never forget sitting at the computer at the hospital reading your posts.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: MRI results

I am so happy for you and your son. What wonderful news. Many people prayed that this day would come. I cannot imagine your joy and relief. God is Good!
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Wonderful news! Prayer does work.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Oh, HAPPY DAY! I sometimes wonder how family members we've heard about are doing. it is wonderful to get such a joyous update.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

That is great news!!!!!  I'm so happy for you and your family to hear this.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Yes, I wonder about them also, including the woman from the south who could no longer use her computer due to eye/sinus problems, I believe.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I think you are refrperrign to soccer mom, from Tennessee. I wrote back and forth with her several times, using the card list address, after last Christmas, after she said the screen was too hard to read. She was having a lot of ups and dowwn...and I haven't hea from here for a while. Makes me worry,too.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Prayers are answered, and I am so Smiley Happy for your  son. My grandson is still doing chemo and has at least 2 years to go, so keep him in your prayers. He is only 3 and already has been taking chemo since he was 18 months. I so agree with you, I really haven't had time to post on here like I use to, but I still come to the women on this site when I really need good friends.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I think about soccermom & your grandson, Chick.  I would say I have a good idea what she & your grandson is going through, but everyone's story is different.  Some easier than others but definitely something no one should have to go through.  Saw Martina McBrides video of her song about a woman w/cancer, "gonna love your through it" or something like that.  Robin Roberts & Sheryl Crowe speak in it along with other cancer survivors.  A tear jerker but hopeful. 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Great news! Prayers do work. Let's continue to pray for those who are still in harm's way.

0 Kudos