cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Melaleuca?

Our daughter that works with us has used these products for a pretty long time. She likes that they are all natural, and you buy concentrates, so aren't paying for so much water.

I borrowed her catalog Sunday, and compared prices with what I already use, most.y Simple Green from Sam's and some herbal all- purpose cleanser. I bought at a Gold Canyon candle party. Love the scent of that stuff.

With my chemical sensitivity issues, I have to be really careful about new products, but I opted to try a couple of theirs,and she laced an order for me on her membership yesterday. I hesitated to engage in a membership, unless/ until I see how their products work out for our household.

I did order a women's 50+ supplement package, too. I liked the way they are packaged in am and pm packs for dosing. One reason I usually give up on supplements and vitamins is opening so many bottles twice a day, or having to count out doses in a weekly pill holder. Either way, a drag to me....

She likes their shampoo, and gave me some of their snack and fitness bars and a fiber drink mix to try, too. I was so glad I had one of the craveblocker bars in my bag when I got caught in that storm yesterday. If I had not had it in my system, I think I would have crashed before I got home, then inhaled half a bag of groceries upon coming in the door. As it was, I got everything in and put away, fixed a quick, light supper, and didn't wolf it down and then start foraging for more.

My order should arrive by Friday or Monday, so next week's housework will be our maiden flight. In the meantime. I am finding that the bars are holding my appetite at bay, and really at no more cost than any " regular" snack items.
Just made me wonder, do any of you use Melaleuca products, and did you find this to be a good thing, or not? Any membership stories, pros or cons, you care to share?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Melaleuca?

They have a product that works great for relieving the itch of insect bites.  I can't remember what it's called but that stuff is great.  That's the only stuff I've used but have quite a few friends that use their products and like them. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Melaleuca?

I stopped this first order with cleansers, nutrition and supplement products.  Will try that one next time.  Glad to know they get good reviews from your friends. 

0 Kudos