cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

New Here

Hi, I'm new here. Just thought I'd say hello!    I hope to gain info among others who are leading a similar lifestyle.   

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Advisor

Re: New Here

We welcome you to our group.    We encourage you to ask or rant away.    A few of have met in person  but we are still friends  for life.    We've  share the best and worst of our farm lives.   

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Echoing Suey's sentiments. The more, the merrier!
Have only gotten through a few things because of this bunch of great people...not all on Women in Ag are women!
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

As noted below this is a great place to ask and receive answers or just rant. Welcome.

Feels like a heat wave here with the high temps and humidity just as I expected for early Sept.tractor show.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Thanks!  

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

It got muggy here the end of last week, then the wind started blowing and temps dropped...just SO refreshing. Heading for high eighties to ninety in the next few days...not bad at all for August turning September in NC.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Its been awful here the last couple weeks.  We hadn't had too much heat until then.   Since, we've had almost 2 weeks straight of high 90s, high humidity and HI over 100.   We've managed to miss most of the rain all summer too..   Finally got about 1/2" last night with more forecast for this evening.     The corn is almost done, dryland beans are really hurting.   

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Welcome welcome!!!  I'm not a farmer or farm wife but I grew up on a farm and am a sales agronomist for a company up in ND so I'm still a Woman in Ag!!!  Tell us a little about yourself if you care too.  And as others have said, aske questions or vent away we are a great sounding board if I do say so myself.  Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I grew up on a farm and married a farmer... with a little non farm time in agribusiness inbetween!   We have a cowherd and grow some crops too.

0 Kudos