cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: New Members ???

Faye, So sorry to hear about your hardships. I hope that coming here and reading about our lives has given you break from your burdens. We're here for you anytime you need us.    We are a caring group and feel for each other.   I think almost everyone of us has had some trial we have reached out to our group for prayers and venting.   

I'm sure some here still remember my post in December of 2006  where I posted.    "I believe in Miracles". 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Yes, this is a wonderful place to vent when you are having a bad day or just need to share your feelings and worries. We do welcome those who are new. Please get more involved in the discussions, it is good to get lots of opinion issues. We want to keep this site active and in use for a long time.

Faye, I too send my regards to you and your husband. That was indeed a terrible thing to have happen and I hope your husband improves. I am a believer in physical therapy and assisted living homes.

On a side note, this site has made me a pretty good typist after all these years. Typing in HS was my worst subject and brought my grade average down.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Faye, so glad to have you here.  Please join us (me especially) in venting when it's tough times.  Sure hope you find some help for your DH.  That's terrible to have happened.

On a lighter note.  My middle name is Faye with an E also.  I occasionally see a Fay but not with the same spelling as mine. 

Please stay with us!

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Thank you to all the lurkers and posters here. Without you, we would not have a place to ask questions, find friendships, and vent over problems (and it is not always linda). Your participation is voluntary, but I have found that you get as much out of this place as you give. It is a soup full of chickens, noodles, and sometimes crackers. .Smiley Very Happy We have our scared times, our martyr times and crazy times too. Please don't take offense at this description, everyone.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

What part of the Sandhills are you located? I am from the same state. If you want, you can email me the answers.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Kay, thanks for letting me know about soilbabe. I was afraid she was not posting. I will look for lwinkle1 now. This site still has some crazy moments.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Faye,  welcome to this group.  You will find a very supportive caring group of ladies (and gents, Mike) who are very willing to offer a sympathetic ear or a prayer when needed.  I am sorry your DH and you are going through this with his health.  I hope things improve for you. 

0 Kudos
sandhills
Friend

North Central half way between O'Neill and Valentine

0 Kudos