05-20-2010 05:27 PM
New features, articles in Women in Ag
I wanted to let you know that I just updated the Women in Ag section here at Agriculture.com with some great new articles:
- You'll find a new column from market analyst Naomi Blohm, written exclusively for Women in Ag. She writes, "You can't calm the markets -- that's not within your control. But you can be a calm decision-maker when it comes to your farm marketing."
- Dr. Jonovic's monthly column discusses keeping the farm in the family even when some heirs don't want to farm.
- Learn why parents today are giving their adult children more support -- financial and emotional -- than parents 20 years ago.
- Read the latest column from Cheryl Tevis -- a touching tribute to the family dog. (It made me cry!)
- Learn how hostility, anger, anxiety, and depression may be sowing the seeds of poor physical health.
- Get the recipe for yummy and healthy salmon and asparagus wraps.
Take a look at our newest features, and talk about them here!