cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Okay, AVATARS!!

This is really fun...you can post any picture from your computer as your avatar, to show up with your posts.  Just pick the one from your computer's picture files, copy the file name, and then go to "My Settings" on this page.  Paste the file into your image gallery, then select your AVATARS tab, and select the image you want to have accompany your posts. 

Cool!

6 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Okay, AVATARS!!

One day in the not so near future when I get back to my own computer for work I'll change my pic.  Of course it'll probably be a pic of the dogs or the horses but still it'll be "me" at least.  LOL

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

At least with you, we can tell the difference when it's you or one of your four-legged buddies. 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

It will be fun to see what everybody chooses for their avatars. I went with a plain old picture of me for now. I love how easy it is to post photos now!

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Lisa, I agree that it is always interesting to see the image that people choose to put out to the world.  My TKD portrait is the only fairly recent photo I have of myself in the computer, so I tend to use it for social networking. Your surely will not get to see my driver's license picture or the one from my college ID!

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

My driver's license picture is actually one of the better pictures taken of me lately ... sad but true, LOL!

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Lisa, if I used the college ID, it would scare small children.
0 Kudos