cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Contributor

One day to go!

Auctioneers will be here soon to make sure everything is where its supposed to be...Going to make a big batch of scalloped potatoes with ham for dinner.  Trying to keep house clean with 5 people living in it and numorous people running in and out.

Trying to keep nerves in check....

Bright side!  Can;t wait to see all my family and friends that are coming!   I will get my strength from them!

yaaaaa  neighbors who bring food and help in the cold...

yaaaaa for all your kind words on this site.

yaaaaaa   for the love we all share with one another and its source, my father in heaven. 

Sat. night,,,it will be Miller time....

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: One day to go!

Hope you have good weather and lots of folks with full pockets. This will be another chapter closing so you can move on to better things.  I'll be thinking of you-if you were closer I'd come with a big pan of treats!

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Thinking of you.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Been thinking about you all week...here's hoping for good weather and a great turnout for your sale. 

As for Miller time, I'd say that by tomorrow night, you will have earned two!

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Hope you are getting a good night's sleep. Emotions will run high and low throughout the day. Enjoy the people who come, even if it is to say hello or to share memories. It will be a long one. Hoping for the best for you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Yes, have a good day tomorrow, with good weather and a great turnout. Your sale bill was terrific! You can do this, just keep family and friends around you and you will make it through. Let us know how it went when you can catch your breath again.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I'm sure you are going through alot of emotions right now.  Saddness, relief,  joy, frustration and of course exhaustion.   Hope you are able to share the Miller time with alot of friends.   I'll have a Wine Cooler and think of you tonight. 

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Thinking of you cowgirl, hope everything went well today.

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Hope all went well!! And you had many friends and family there too.  Had a couple of cold ones for you also last night   Smiley Happy

S.

0 Kudos