cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Private Message

Ok, I have a private message, tried to reply and it will not let me. It shows 2 pictures of the same name, tells me to choose one. I did, because I know which one sent me the message, and it will not send. I tried to send a new message, same story. Any suggestions on how to use the messages on here, I have never tried before.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Veteran Contributor

Re: Private Message

Yep! same thing happened to me! When you figure it out,let us all know!  Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

So glad to see you back on here. What happen to FB, are you not on there any more? ANyway glad to have you back Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Nope, not on that FB anymore, I folded that one. It was fiilling up with too much information about people I did not know. I have a "real" one, but limit who gets to see pictures of my daughter  at college.... ya know?  This cyber world sometimes needs some discretion that is not always there. There is something to be said about anonymity. I miss that on this site too.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Hi, chick06: It appears we have a problem with our system. I've duplicated the issue with several accounts, and have reported it to our forum developer. Sorry about the hassle. I hope it's fixed soon. -- John Walter

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I so agree with you on the FB issue. I only let people that I would let in my home see my pictures, beside the women that I have met on here. Every time FB. changes things I double check my settings to make sure it is Friends only. We just can't be to careful where our family is concerned. If you ever want to be my friend, you can friend request me if you remember my real name. Just glad your back.

0 Kudos