cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

Re: WIA get together

I'm in....Just read the site and not been here a few days...so just told hubby too.  He said to stay the night and not push myself, I said no I was going to be gone a few days Smiley Surprised)

It's just over 8 hours for me. 

S.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Wonderful to hear Sundae!   

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

hannibal is north of st. louis. mark twain area. antiques too. st louis is about 4 hours from me.

galena is a nice quiet town too in northern illinois. has a resort that may be a fun place to stay for a group. antiques , shopping, food. but i know that is getting farther north for some of you. but would be easier to get around in.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I am in too.  I was thinking of Galena too.  Been to Hannibal when kids were little so different venues but both have interesting things to do.  Either one is good.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

It might be easier to fly to st. louis if we can find joint transportation from the airport. Latest fare would be about 200 for me from Omaha. Not the cheapest, but much easier for me than driving.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Galena is a long way from here although I have always wanted to go there. Is it more centrally located than the SST Louis area? Hannibal would be better traffic wise unless some of you were flying. It would be nice to find a place centrally located but probably impossible.

0 Kudos