cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Welcome, Women in Ag!

Welcome to the new forums! There are a lot of great new features here I think you will enjoy. It's easier than ever to post links and photos now, and we have Spell Check ... yay! 

If you have any questions, let me know, or you can post them here: Announcements & Forum Help

Take a look around, try out the new features, and I look forward to talking with all of you here!

Lisa Prater

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Welcome, Women in Ag!

Whoa!  What a bright new look...I am figuring out where controls are, and I like what I see so far. 

Hope this works out well for everyone. 

Now, to marry this board to the BBerry...may save that for my ride to Richmond this afternoon!

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

I like the new board.  Some of the old things stay forever it seems.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I'm glad you like it! I like it, too! Sometimes change is good, and this is one of those times. My favorite new feature is the ability to easily upload photos. Before you had to have it hosted somewhere on the Web and insert the html code. Now it's easy as clicking the button with the picture of the tree on it. What fun it will be to see everyone's photos! We can also upload a photo to use as our icon that shows up with our posts.

Lisa

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Will we have to bookmark this address now or will this replace the old page? 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

24i03B3A02FADCB49C7Hmmmm....we'll see.  So far I'm liking it but we'll see.  Smiley Very Happy 

Ohhhh...going to try a picture now....

Senior Contributor

Well, I'm here but I'm kind of lost & really do feel "old & rusty"!  Feel very computer stupid.  What's the message tags about? 

Have to admit the old forum seemed so simple in comparison.  I'm sure with a little time it will get better.  With me the simpler the better. 

Guess I'd better get some pictures taken so I can post them.  I'm printing all the instructions out to every problem I see.  LOLSmiley Wink

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Suey, what I did was right-click on the "Agriculture.com Community" above, where you see it right under your screen name, then selected to add it as a favorite on my Explorer toolbar. 

I will eventually delete the old Agriculture.com button there.