cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Without looking...

...what's on top of your refrigerator?

Three galvanized tin trugs, one of cereal boxes and oatmeal packets, one of cracker boxes, and one witj individual bags of pretzels and organic veggie chips.  Four small bags of doggie treats. Dust.   

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Frequent Contributor

Re: Without looking...

Nothing, not even dust. I just got a new frig.lol

0 Kudos
Advisor

Model rocket, roll of duct tape, 3 flashlights, a bottle of Gorilla glue, 2 fire extinguishers, and a radio control car.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Probably about 12 phone books and 6 months worth of dust.   Neither of us are tall enough to see the top so it gets forgotten all too often. 

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

A few bags of rawhide treats for the dogs, a couple boxes of cereal, a box for the sat. light radio (I could probably throw it out since it's probably 6 years old), a box of single packet cheeseits that I use for Todd's lunches, Todd's lunch bag (must be protected from Paige), dust, a couple bags of chips, and possibly a empty rawhide bag or two. I try to clean it off once a month but I'm slacking in that department at the moment.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I have a 4 jar of liquid spices. It is for decoration, and a rooster filled with peppers and liquid. Both of these were gifts, they are really cute but I didn't know where to put them so the top of the refrigerator worked. I also have dust, but really its pretty clean. Don't ask what is on the desk just inside the door, that is another story.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Two antique glass containers from out of an old general store.  Empty right now...usually have M and Ms in them for the little ones....change the M and Ms with the seasons....I better go get some pastel ones for Easter...

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Mine's built in so I'm sure there's about a yr. (or 2) of dust on it.  The front of it is covered with magnets, notes, calander, & of course the latest pictures colored by the grands.  In other words as junky as my house!

0 Kudos