cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

final head count get together

OK, I really need to get this done.  Sorry I've been so laxed.  FIL is staying here after hospital stay & we have daily trips of 40 m. for radiation treatments.  Then my mom got the flu & needed supplies & DGD got strep & needed a sitter (guess who?) so I HAVE been busy.

ANYWAY,  who's coming for sure to midwest get together?  Suey, Ruby,  Turkey Feather, me

and lwinkle right?  Do you want to meet about 10 a.m. or is that too early?  We could make a plan to be at a certain place at such & such time or give a cell # through email.  Do you want to start at Isabelle Bloom or JD pavillion in the morning then break for lunch?  Hate to plan a whole lot as we did have a great time last yr. just talking.  Input, input please.

Would love to have anyone who can make it!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: final head count get together

10am am is okay with me. Yes, let'd allow plenty of time for visiting. DH won't be coming with me and I have been to JD and I don't know Isabelle Bloom? I will know more about how much walking I can do after the FB spring conference tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

10 AM  looks good here.  I say start at John Deere Pavillion.   Real Easy to find.  

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

"easy to find" sounds like the key word. I am looking forward to this.

0 Kudos
Advisor

10 AM at the JD pavilion sounds fine to me, too.  Don't laugh but what city is it in again? 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Not laughing.  I'd be just as lost in your neck of the woods.  It's Moline, IL.  Down by the river (Mississippi).  There's also a venue,  I Wireless that's got directional signs.  It's across from it.     

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Saturday the 26th at 10 a.m. at the JD pavilion.  Sounds good to me.  Just hope DH doesn't have other plans for me.  I've had it on the calendar for a few weeks now.  I have been to JD and to Isabel Bloom, but I don't think I;d be a good tour guide as it has been a long time. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos