cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dairy mom
Senior Contributor

it's twins

Every body kind of guessed when my son and dil were home while the youngest was back from bootcamp that they were expecting again.  They have a wonderfull little boy that will be 2 in September.   She has some female issues and was told her window of fertility would be quite short, so no one was too surprised about a second pregnancy.

They just called because they found out it is twins!!!!!  Due about super bowl time.  He's a big football fan.

So happy but find the thought of twins kind of daunting.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Papa Wheelie
Senior Contributor

Re: it's twins

Congratulations. We had two sets of twins.

Find out if there is a Mother of Twins group in her area. They are a good source for info and to exchange clothing and such.

0 Kudos
Ruby Lou
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!  Make sure she gets lots of rest!

0 Kudos
Kay/NC
Honored Advisor

Congratulations!  They are fortunate to have  the opportunity to have more children, and the children will all be close in age, so hopefully close in their sibling relationships.  She's going to really need some help, though.....

0 Kudos
soilbabe
Senior Contributor

Congratulations! Twins are just twice the joy!
0 Kudos
linda/IL
Senior Contributor

We've got several sets of twins in the family-my mom's one!  Always a little nervous when I got pregnant.

Twice as nice-congratulations!!

0 Kudos
wt510151
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Twice as sweet, twice as onery, twice as much love to get as you give. Hope she doesn't have any problems during her pregnancy.

0 Kudos
merryyon
Senior Contributor

Yeah!!
0 Kudos