cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: "Gardening for a Lifetime."

Sandy, I have the same clean up here.  Rocks in the grass, yuk!  And if the grass is very long, that's when it's really bad.

The other spring clean up here - which I've never had to do before - is pick up all the milk jug caps & juice caps.  Wondering why that is, right?  This DOG we got loves to play with the jugs & I swear I don't know how he does it, but he gets those lids off.  There everywhere.  Houdini.  We recycle in the garage & the old dog sleeps there so we leave the door ajar for her.  DH is still making noise about getting rid of the young dog.  I'm sure I'll agree after I pick up and come in with a bad back! 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Please try to bear with the pup.  Mike's little SuzieQ is an absolute mess monster...tears up everything, drags gloves out of the trash bucket in the truck, just constant motion; but, on the flip side, she is pure joy to watch.  Plays with such abandon...tosses things up in the air, catches or chases them, all day long. 

She lifts our spirits...came into our hearts as LG was preparing to pass out of our lives.    She's even taken over that huge, empty spot on the foot of my chaise. 

When she puts her head on my heart every night, I ask her, "Who could be mean enough to throw you away?" 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

My brother has one of those bin ring pools.  It looks like a 30' bin ring!  I have seen "corn-zebo's" out of old wire corn cribs.  There are a few in our area.

0 Kudos