About the Author
- Anne has worked in agriculture since she was old enough to sweep the floor of the family machine shed. She writes about rural & outdoor life from the most remote county seat in the Lower 48, where she and her husband chase two children. Her experience ranges from picking apricots in 100 degree weather and working with Hutterite colonies, to discussing ag trade with the Ambassador of New Zealand and judging cured meats.
- Preserve Pioneer Friendship
- The County Agent's Wife: Thirteen Ways to Know You...
- Cherries and a Microphone: Remembering Summer Jobs
- Ten Ways A Farmer Would Rewrite Classic Literature
- PEDV: A Four Letter Word
- Spring Peepers
- Little Black Boots: The Terrain of Love
- Watching Awesome Happen
- Ten Great Things About Seed Catalog Season
- Family Tradition